Why Is It Important You Tell Your Story?
- Do you know you can help people?
- Are you leaving a legacy?
- Are you running out of time?
- Do you have a message to spread?
- Do you want to prove to yourself you can do it?
- Is it time to give back?
- Do you want a book for a business tool?
This Is For You If You’ve Ever Said To Yourself, I Want To Write A Book BUT:
- I have no time.
- No one will want to read it.
- It won’t be good enough.
- I’ll be judged.
- I’m overwhelmed by the process.
- I’m afraid I’ll start and not finish.
- What if it is successful?
- It’s not easy for me to write.
- I don’t know which book to write first.
What People Are Saying About Passion To Published
Impactful, Amazing, A Must See! Maria C.
Wonderful! – It’s now easy to understand what appeared to be a complicated process. Audrey C.
Motivating, inspiring. Heather G.
A great workshop for new writers. Trish W.
Supportive, interactive, informing, positive. Well worth the time and money. Susan P.
Different look at writing a book. Al F.
Helps eliminate fear and procrastination. Provides the courage to move forward. I now believe my story is relevant and can be helpful. Kevin G.
Insightful, inspirational, affirming. Shawn F.
Thought-provoking. Maia L.